- END OF TERRACE
- FULLY FITTED KITCHEN
- FAMILY BATHROOM
- EXTENDED DINING AREA
- EASY ACCESS TO CHADWELL HEATH STATION & HIGH STREET
- THREE BEDROOMS
- REAR GARAGE
- SPACIOUS LIVING AREA
- WELL MAINTAINED THROUGHOUT
- POTENTIAL TO EXTEND (STPP)
Built in the 1960`s & situated within easy reach of Chadwell Heath station & High Road, This spacious three bedroom end terrace home which is being offered for sale is a ideal family home with potential to extend (STPP)
This house has a large reception area with access to the garden & a separate dining room. The kitchen comes fully fitted with its own access to the garden. The first floor promotes two double bedrooms with a good size single bedroom along with a family bathroom. This property has been kept & maintained to a high standard with a well presented garden & rear garage.
This property is situated in an ideal location to local schools, amenities & transport links. Already presenting enough space for a family the property has the added advantage of potential extensions (STTP) to create even more space.
To arrange a viewing for this MUST SEE property please call Real Move Estates.
Entrance Hall via Porch
- Lounge Area: 17`02 x 24`11 (5.19m x 7.35m)
- Dining Area: 10`53 x 20`60 (3.21m x 6.28m)
- Kitchen: 7`90 x 10`60 (2.41m x 3.23m)
Landing via Stairs
- Family Bathroom: 7`77 x 5`34 (2.37m x 1.63m)
- Bedroom 1: 11`18 x 10`99 (3.41m x 3.35m)
- Bedroom 2: 12`76 x 10`10 (3.89m x 3.08m)
- Bedroom 3: 9`94 x 6`66 (3.03m x 2.03m
- Rear Garden
- Secured gated side entrance to Garage
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.